Get started & select your country
to login or register for RT rewards
Get rewarded every time you shop
How does it work?
- 1. Register with your mobile number
- 2. Earn points on every purchase
- 3. Redeem your points for a discount
RT REWARDS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Redtag customer rewards program, "rt Rewards", is operated by BMA International FZE, Dubai. As a member, you will earn points when making purchases at participating outlets, franchises or partner outlets, by showing your membership card* / registered mobile number (RMN)** at the time of purchase.
- By becoming a member of "rt Rewards", you provide acceptance to the program rules, terms & conditions which are subject to amendment from time to time without prior notice.
- BMA International reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw any of the terms or conditions with or without cause and without notice. It also reserves the right to discontinue program membership, temporarily or permanently for a period of time.
- Rewards and offers earned through the program may change or be withdrawn without prior information. BMA International will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situation.
- BMA International reserves the right to modify program structure of "rt Rewards", including the number of points earned and value of these points.
- As a member you are responsible for any loss, damage or theft of your "rt Rewards" membership card*. You must report any loss, damage or theft immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BMA International reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the "rt Rewards" memberships issued; refuse to award points; withdraw points; refuse the right to redeem points collected for any breach of these conditions.
- BMA International will not be liable for any unlawful activities or misuse of the "rt Rewards" memberships or account.
- As a member of "rt Rewards", you give your approval to BMA International retaining your information and the use of this information to offer you products and services and for BMA International market research.
- BMA International reserves the right to contact members for membership information and account statements even if you have opted out of receiving communications.
- Membership of the program can be revoked or cancelled on breach of terms and conditions or involvement in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without prior notice. In this given scenario all your existing points on the "rt Rewards" membership shall also stand cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the country issuing the membership and any dispute may be referred to the courts of the respective country.
- The terms and conditions as published on the "rt Rewards" website www.redtag-stores.com from time to time shall be final and binding and supersede the terms and conditions herein and other information as provided in relation to the program.
- Points will be credited to your account only upon presentation of your "rt Rewards" membership card* or mentioning your registered mobile number (RMN**) at the time of purchase.
- All points earned under the program are valid for 12 months and will not be available for redemption after that period. You can access your account details at any time on "rt Rewards" section at www.redtag-stores.com
- Points once redeemed against a purchase cannot be re-credited under any circumstances.
- In the event of a purchase return by a member, all points earned on the original transaction for the returned items will be reversed from the members account, including any bonus points earned on promotional items.
- Your points balance cannot be pooled with the points' balance of any other member at any point of time.
- Points earning is as per the rules outlined on the "rt Rewards" website. BMA International reserves the right to change all or some of the rules without prior notification. However, BMA International will endeavor to advise you of any changes in the earning rates in advance.
- Points can be earned only at participating outlets. BMA International reserves the right to add or remove any of the outlets at any time without prior notification. BMA International will endeavor to advise you of any changes to outlets in advance.
- "rt Rewards" points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other programs and co-marketing partnerships.
- Only those members who have their profiles updated with Redtag are eligible to redeem the points.
- Points can be redeemed when a member has reached the threshold of 25 AED (or a respective value in other GCC countries) worth of points, subject to BMA International having the complete updated profile of the member.
- Points in "rt Rewards" are non refundable and non transferable; members must show their "rt Rewards" membership card* / share their registered mobile numbers (RMN**) at the time for redemption of points.
- Points earned in the "rt Rewards" program can only be redeemed in the country of issuance.
- "rt Rewards" points cannot be exchanged for cash, and no amount can be returned in cash for purchases made through "rt Rewards" points.
- Points redeemed once cannot be used again.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the value of the points that are to be redeemed, the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
- BMA International will not be held responsible for any fraud or misuse of any "rt Rewards" points, nor for any loss as a result. Please visit www.redtag-stores.com to ensure you have a current copy of our Terms and Conditions. For any clarifications, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- I am not a resident of the country where the store is, can I still join "rt Rewards"?
Yes, anyone can join the "rt Rewards" program and avail the benefits.
- Is there a membership fee?
No, there is no membership fee.
- Is there an annual charge?
No, there is no annual charge.
- How do I become a member?
You can become a member of "rt Rewards" after any purchase that you make at our stores in the UAE & Qatar (coming soon). There are no criteria of a minimum purchase.
- I have joined "rt Rewards", how do I earn points?
You can earn points on every purchase you make. Just present your membership card* / your RMN** while making the purchase.
For every non discounted item, 1 AED = 3 points.
For every discounted item, 1 AED = 1 point.
- I forgot my membership number, can I still earn points in the store?
Yes, you can still earn points. Just inform the cashier about your registered mobile number (RMN**).
- Are points valid for lifetime or do they have limited validity?
Points are valid for a period of 12 months before expiry. To ensure you don't forget about your points, we will send you a reminder 1 month before your points expire.
- How do I redeem my points?
Just visit any store and at the time of payment, inform the cashier that you would like to redeem your points. Remember, you can start redeeming points after initially reaching a minimum of 2,500 points.
- Can my family members earn rewards on my behalf?
Yes, just share the RMN**with your family members and ask them to mention it while making the purchase.
- Can my family members redeem points on my behalf?
Yes, but we will send a One Time Password for validation to your registered mobile number (RMN**) at the time of points redemption and your family member will need to give the validation code to the cashier.
- Where can I check my points balance and purchase history?
You can check your points balance and purchase history at www.redtag-stores.com.
- Can I convert my points into cash?
No. Points can only be redeemed while making a purchase at the store only and are not convertible to cash.
* Membership card is right now available only for KSA customers of Hassa region.
** All "rt Rewards" members in UAE are registered under the loyalty program through a mobile number only and is used to identification.